Foulks Ranch Neighborhood

Elk Grove Community - Foulks Ranch

Foulks Ranch in Elk Grove is centrally located within the city. This area was developed around 1988, so it's a fairly new area of town. All of Elk Grove's schools are a part of the Elk Grove School District. Here are the schools that are assigned to this neighborhood! Click on the name of the school to visit their website. Or follow the link to view each school's individual report card.

Foulks Ranch Elementary School
6211 Laguna Park Drive Elk Grove, CA 95758
Phone: (916) 684-8177
See this school's report card >>

Harriet G. Eddy Middle School
9329 Soaring Oaks Drive Elk Grove, CA 95758
Phone: (916) 683-1302
See this school's report card >>

Franklin High School
6400 Whitelock Parkway Elk Grove, CA 95758
Phone: (916) 714-8150
School report card >>

There's a great park/greenbelt called Dick Lichtenberger Park located next to the Foulks Ranch neighborhood. Many courts within this area back up to this park.  Interested in buying or selling a home in Foulks Ranch neighborhood in Elk Grove? See homes for sale in the area! >> Take a video tour of this great Elk Grove neighborhood now!

Are you sold on the Foulks Ranch neighborhood after watching the video and seeing the pictures? Need more information to make your decision? Contact me and I wil get you the information you need to make an informed decision! I am here to help! Just give me a call and I can assist you to buy or sell a home in the area! Come on.... Who else could sell you a home on Newington Way? ;)

Search Foulks Ranch Neighborhood Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 17068066
$448,888
Elk Grove, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Golden State Realty and Mortgage Inc SAC
Featured picture for the property 17067822
$380,000
Elk Grove, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty World-Connect SAC
Featured picture for the property 17068002
$400,000
Elk Grove, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of West Capital Property SAC
Featured picture for the property 17067840
$305,000
Elk Grove, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Gold Laguna SAC
Featured picture for the property 17065336
$325,000
Elk Grove, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of eXp Realty of California Inc. SAC
All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
MetroList CA data last updated Oct 21, 2017 3:39:pm.   Terms of Use